Hello ,

Hope you are doing great

Below find the job description

If interested than kindly share your updated resume.

*Job Summary: *

Company: *Net2Source, Inc. *

Job Title: *Java Developer with caching*

Duration: *6 months with potential extensions*
Interview:
*Skype interview then In-person interview (this is mandatory, only local
candidates will be considered) *Location:
*Los Angeles, CA Candidates MUST be local to Los Angeles, CA*

* Job Description:* Perform back-end development on various J2EE
applications using RESTful web services and caching.

*Required Background*

   - 5+ years Java/J2EE development
   - 2+ years development with RESTful web services
   - 2+ years development with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
   - Prior experience using caching
   - Previous experience in agile scrum environment.

About Net2Source, Inc.

Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the
globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government
clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing
companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!

Want to read more about Net2Source? , Visit us at *www.net2source.com
<http://www.net2source.com>*

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Swati Pandit*