Job Title: Application Security Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6-12 Months

*MUST HAVE Exp: penetration testing and scanning.*

Responsibilities:
Conduct automated and manual vulnerability tests against applications and
infrastructures (external and internal)
Consult with other groups to improve security posture of applications and
systems
Evaluate emerging threats collaboratively with team and recommend action
Document findings and create reports detailing vulnerabilities, risks,
threats and corresponding mitigation steps
Evaluate existing access controls, develop improvements, and, assist with
implementation
Scanning Web Applications, Analyzing reports from scanning tools, Assessing
risk and making recommendations to Development team
Able to understand .net, not a coder but can understand (structure and
style in order to make recommendations)
Must be heavy on the application side not network side

Pluses:
C.I.S.S.P. (cert)
Certified Ethical Hacker (cert)
CISA
CISM

Skills:
DNS, TCP/IP, subnetting, IPv6, ACLs, Portswigger Burp Suite, nmap, Nessus,
Nexpose, Java, C#, and ASP.NET

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*Email: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*