Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Workday Consultant

*Project Location*

Valley Forge PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

The HR team responsible for supporting the new Workday applications as they
roll into production has reached out to me regarding additional staff
augmentation.  Please find below the attributes that they are looking for.
The anticipated duration for the engagement would be 6 months with the
option to extend for another 6 months.

Requirements

I.        Functional Payroll knowledge – including multi state tax, local
tax, garnishments, complex earnings, complex deductions, payroll processing
.

II.        Workday Earnings/Deductions configuration knowledge

III.        Have supported a production payroll environment

IV.        Can Analyze Issues to determine resolution

V.        Can gather and document requirements needed

VI.        Able to create and deliver technical specifications for business
processes

VII.        Can work independently

Good to have

VIII.        Workday HCM implementation/conversion experience

IX.        Processed a Payroll Year End

X.        Functional benefits knowledge

XI.        Functional Time and Attendance knowledge

XII.        Understanding of risk, data governance and audit requirements
XIII.        Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management
and interpersonal skills
XIV.        Attention to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple
initiatives