*Please send matching profiles to **anil.jha@* <anil.jha@>*metaoption.com
<http://metaoption.com>** or reach me (201)-984-3102.*
Position: Infosec Unix/linux Specialist with security exp
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6-12 Months
*Interview: F2F preferred Skype can be an option for very good candidates.*
Our IT Security team is searching for an InfoSec UNIX Specialist who will
participate in information security projects on behalf of the Information
Security department, representing the group in meetings with business
owners, other technical groups and outside vendors. Evaluate and develop
security policies and procedures to ensure a secure computing environment.
Involved in the day-to-day activities performed by the Information Security
· Ensures the UNIX Servers and Network Devices are regularly
scanned and adequately monitored by the appropriate tools. This includes
deployment or re-deployment of Tripwire, Power Broker, NetIQ, etc. In
addition, ensures that alerts being generated by the monitoring tools are
reviewed, resolved and documented.
· Participates in information security projects with the goal of
performing them on-time, on-budget and with the highest quality standards.
Ensures that new TracFone initiatives/projects and Business Change Requests
(BCRs) are evaluated for their security impact and that proper security
requirements and guidance are provided to maintain TracFone’s security
· Represents the Information Security Group as the information
security and technical Subject Matter Expert in meetings with business
owners, technical groups and outside vendors.
· Ensures that SOX Controls pertaining to the Information Security
Group. are consistently executed to ensure SOX compliance.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of Information
Security Policies & Procedures as necessary to address technology changes,
business needs and evolving security threats.
· Identifies application layer security issues, performs
assessments and writes security standards for various operating systems
(HP-UX, Solaris, Linux, AIX), and applications (such as web servers, e-mail
· Creates product requirement specifications; collaborates with IT
Architects on engineering specifications and technical designs in the UNIX
· Processes provisioning requests according to standard operating
procedures and service level commitments in an automated identity
· Reviews, evaluates and recommends security products that will
assist the Information Security Group.
· As needed, assists departmental management in other assignments,
special projects, etc. assigned by Departmental and Senior Management.
· Minimum 4-6 years related experience with UNIX/Linux
Administration and with demonstrated and proven technical and information
· Advanced knowledge of UNIX /Linux Administration standards and
procedures building and configuring hardened UNIX machines. Knowledge of
UNIX /Linux software tools related.
· Preferred knowledge of:
o oTripwire for Servers and/or Tripwire Enterprise
o oPowerBroker software
o oRSA envision
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with
demonstrated and proven technical experience
· Preferred Professional certifications:
o oUNIX/Linux Administration
o oCISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
o oSSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.