*Please send matching profiles to **anil.jha@* <anil.jha@>*metaoption.com
<http://metaoption.com>** or reach me (201)-984-3102.*
Position: Sr Network Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6-12 Months
Interview: F2F preferred Skype can be an option
The IT System Operations team is seeking a Sr. Network Security Engineer to
provide and manage business critical Network Security Infrastructure
services that maintain and enhance company productivity and
competitiveness. Acts as technical lead and consultant on design,
implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the company’s Network Security
Infrastructure including Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS),
Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and Network Access Control systems (NAC).
Also acts as a support technical lead and consultant on design,
implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the company’s packet core
· Responsible for full implementation, utilization and monitoring
of Network level security Infrastructure such as Firewalls, IPS, NAC, VPN
and device security.
· In addition, implement support for the corporate data network
projects and core network infrastructure technology upgrades.
· DSR – Implement & design. Design and support installations for
data, and VOIP and wireless and other network technologies.
· Maintain and support Infrastructure.
· Pro active in Network & Telecom Outages.
· Work closely with Network management tools, writing network
management scripts, creating procedures, and training operators, analyzing
network statistics, network design, vendor management and performance
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education,
certification and experience
· CCNP or CCIE required.
· A minimum eight (8) years of progressively more complex
experience designing LAN/WAN systems, network and security infrastructure.
· A minimum 8-years working experience with configuring,
maintaining and troubleshooting of OC3, DS3, T1, Frame-relay and other WAN
· A minimum 8-years’ experience with Cisco ASA, Netscreen and
· A minimum six (6) + years of experience in configuration and
network management with Cisco, switches, and hubs. Nexus 7000 series,
Catalyst 6500 series and 3500 series.
· A minimum 6-years of experience in Internet and Internet security
with 3-years’ experience with Cisco and tipping point IDS/IPS devices.
· A minimum of 6-years of experience with implementing VPN using
Cisco and Checkpoint. Excellent knowledge of IPSec, SSL VPN and PKI
· A minimum of 6-years of experience with implementing with VOIP
and QoS technologies.
· A minimum of 6-years of experience with implementing of Cisco
network load balancers.
· A minimum of 6-years of experience developing and implementing
security policies and procedures for LAN/WAN.
· A minimum of 6-years of experience with SNMP , Network monitoring
· Strong knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP Protocol
Suite (ICMP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with design and maintenance of E-Commerce
infrastructure is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.