Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact, current
location and rate* info to
*speed up the interview process.**Title: **Technology Analyst*
* Location: Richmond, VA*
* Duration: 6 Months + *
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4+ years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience in UI development for APEX.
- Experience and understanding of Application development and
- Working knowledge on activities including estimation, requirements
elicitation, validation of architecture creation and review of design,
development, review of work product from team, implementation activities
and minor enhancements.
- Mentor the team on technical competencies
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Analytical skills
- Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Thanks & Regards
* Ejaz Siddiqui*
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.