Senior Windows Network Administrator
Location: Mount Lake Terrence, WA
Duration: 12+ month contract
ITIL Certification Must
1. Design, build, test, deploy, and support Windows 10 across Premera.
2. Creates, implements, and maintains IT Infrastructure documentation,
including standards, processes and procedures. Provide detailed
documentation, training, support, and production turnover for engineered
3. Establish, maintain, and document Premera workstation standards.
4. Provide DTS Level 3 support in regard to researching, resolving, and
responding to business customer issues/problems/questions received
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Business Administration or
four (4) years' work experience.
2. A+ and MCP Certification.
3. Five (5) years' experience in troubleshooting desktop/remote devices and
related equipment in a distributed enterprise environment.
1. Microsoft Windows certifications.
2. Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
3. Project management experience.
4. ITIL Certification.
*Thanks & Regards…*
*Business Development Manager*
*Email : **r...@systematix-software.com <r...@systematix-software.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.