Please let me know if you have any matching profiles for the below
requirement. Kindly reply to prad...@svktechinc.com
*Role: Senior ETL Developer*
*Interview type: Phone interview *
Must have worked on State government projects
Data Warehouse Senior ETL Developer including the following:
CANDIDATES WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
· 5 Years Teradata Utilities Experience
· 3 Years SQL Assistant Experience
· 3 Years Unix Shell Scripting Experience
· 3 Years SQL and Performance Tuning
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· 2 Years Teradata Version 13/14/15 Experience
· Mentoring co-workers
· Business Analyst experience
*Preferred but not Required Skills*
· Performance tuning
· Experience working on projects employing Agile methodology
· Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on the State
or other team members
· Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with
programmers, analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users,
operations, other State agencies and the private sector.
· Recognize, gather, correlate, and analyze facts, draw
conclusions, define problems, and devise solutions and alternatives and
make appropriate recommendations.
· Working with the BAs and modelers.
· Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g) Experience
· Experience with State SACWIS or other Human Services and/or
· SAP Business Objects Reporting Experience
· Teradata Certifications
· Experience using ERWIN for Data Modeling
· Teradata DBA experience
Train developers in how best to design queries for a specific database
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.