*Position: Open Stack Consultant Location: Irving, TX Duration of Hiring:
6+ Months contract *
• At least 1 year experience in implementation and maintenance of Openstack
• Experience in SDN Controller like Opendaylight, ONOS etc. Must have
experience in working closely either integration of SDN Controller with
Openstack or developing applications via SDN Controller API • Experience in
CMP platform is preferable • Exposure to Openstack networking (neutron) via
VLAN, GRE & VXLAN • Should have experience in practical use case
implementation of Service function chaining via SDN Controllers • Exposure
to Opendaylight (ODL) API for flow, Service Function & Service Function
chaining (SFC) • Should have exposure to different mechanisms to perform
SFC like NSH, VLAN, etc.
• Exposure to usage & configuration of VNF (open and vendor specific) •
Experience in any Commercial NFV products (Cisco, Juniper, Versa, Vidder,
Viptela) would be an added advantage • Should have experience in scripting
using shell/python/ruby/puppet/chef/ansible. Should be able to create/work
with Web Services • Experience with technical skills in SOA, web services,
data virtualization, implementation of RESTful web services will be
preferable • Experience to Telecom service provider domain predominantly
into Networking area of Telecom.
• Understanding of OPNFV and setup will be added advantage • Understanding
of cloud computing domain would be an added advantage.
• Strong Analytical skills and problem solving skills • Experience with
Redhat Products & Enterprise Design Patterns, Camel and Fuse would be an
• Software development/programming experience in Java EE and Jboss would be
an added advantage.
• Experience with build tools like ANT, MAVEN would be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of Web Technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax,
JSON, JSF, JQuery, etc. would be an advantage.
*Tejasri Surapaneni (Teju)*
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2162
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.