Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position :- Splunk Engineer*
*Location:- Jersey City*
*Requirements :-* Must-haves
1. 2-3+ years of Splunk experience including Splunk development: search
and UI - MUST UNDERSTAND dashboard reporting & searching
2. Strong understanding of KPIs: they have to be able to explain what
it is (not just the acronym) and tell you about what they measure and how
they are measured against the rest of the system to tell someone what the
health of the system is.
3. Must understand how to create a dashboard from scratch (in the
interview, they will be doing this) and specifically must be able to create
a pick list (specifically name the "host" and the "date" - this is
something very simple that everyone should understand if you've built
4. Strong communication skills: will be working with PMs and BAs and
within a small team - a lot of the work may be heads down but will be urged
to give their opinion on requirements
5. Working knowledge of Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning
1. Splunk UBA experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.