*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Hadoop Lead/Architect*
*Work Location: East Hartford, CT*
*Duration: Long Term*
*NOTE: Need US Citizen's OR Green Card Holder*
*Key responsibilities will include:*
● Hadoop development and implementation
● Loading from disparate data sets
● Pre-processing using Hive and Pig
● Designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting Hadoop
● Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed
● Perform analysis of vast data store and uncover insights
● Maintain security and data privacy
● Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking
● High-speed querying
● Managing and deploying Hbase
● Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams
● Must have knowledge in back in programming, specifically java using
Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
● Experience writing high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
● Ability to write Map Reduce jobs
● Knowledge of Apache Mahout
● Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
● Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop. Sparks
● Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and Pig.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.