Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact, current
location and rate* info to
*speed up the interview process.*
*Title: Big Data(HADOOP) Lead*
*Location: Tampa, FL / Irving, TX / Dallas, TXDuration: Long Term (Probably
- Senior level Architect who knows traditional DBs and big data as well.
- Can lead meetings, Ask questions, provide suggestions, guidance and
- 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer
- Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems /
applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
- Hands on experience on setting up the new Horton HADOOP environment.
- 4+ years of experience in ETL with tools like Informatica, Data Stage
or Abinitio preferred.
- Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems
and computing systems in general.
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Open
Stack, HADOOP, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical
- Some Java experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, higher degrees
Thanks & Regards
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.