*KINDLY REPLY ON alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com <alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>*
*Need Sr.Linux Engineer, Need EAD-GC,GC And USC*
RHCSA/RHCE highly preferred
Experience with performance tuning of software and OS stack
Experience with benchmarking of new hardware for R&D
Advanced scripting experience (PERL, PHP, Ruby, Bourne)Design, develop,
implement and manage all scripts (Perl, Shell, Groovy, SQL), utilities
built to support monitoring requirement for EBS-BTEC.
2. Manage all managed nodes add, move and delete from the
Enterprise/Systems Management Tools environment.
3. Provide technical guidance to Operations and Development to
improve/automate monitoring of EBS-BTEC application
4. Assure a high level of service on production systems while anticipating
future requirements, trends, and changes to provide current and future
satisfaction of customer service levels.
5. Administration of Systems Management products such as HP OML, OVPM, App
Pulse, BSM, OMI, OBR, NNM, NPS, OVPI, and agent subsystems.
6. Monitoring and identifying trends on the network utilization anticipate
future demands and provide necessary capacity to maintain service levels.
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.