Trust this email finds you well.
I am Ashish from IDC Technologies Inc. and currently having an urgent job
opportunity for *Senior Data BI Engineer *in *Hopkins, MN.* It is a long
term contract opportunity. So kindly do let me know if you have anyone
suitable available with you for this opportunity.
*Skills Required: *Yrs.
· Data Modelling 2-4 Yrs
· ETL 2-4 Yrs
· Modelling 2-4 Yrs
· Oracle 2-4 Yrs
· Reporting 2-4 Yrs
· SAP 2-4 Yrs
· SQL 2-4 Yrs
· SQL Server 2-4 Yrs
As a Senior Data Engineer you will work on a product team using Agile Scrum
methodology to design, develop, deploy and support solutions that leverage
the Cargill big data platform. The Sr. Data Engineer will work with
Enterprise Architecture, D&BI Solution Architects, and Business Analysts to
understand business unit requirements and to build solutions to meet their
needs and objectives. This role requires the ability to interpret and apply
data ingestion/storage/usage patterns developed by the architecture team in
order to build solutions. The Sr. Data Engineer is expected to leverage
common solutions and services, and to follow Cargill development standards
and principles. The Senior Data Engineer will also be responsible for
troubleshooting complex incidents related to development.
Solution Analysis & Design:
· Work with businesses, process owners, and product team members to
design solutions for Cargill’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions.
· Perform data modeling and prepare data in databases for reporting
through various analytics tools.
· Create or modify design documentation as defined by team
development standards, processes, and tools.
· Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of
a DevOps model
*Development, Testing, and Quality:*
· Perform integration development to move data from production
systems to database/data warehouses using ETL tools.
· Develop technical solutions.
· Support testing by fixing defects and making necessary back end
· Ensure adherence development and architecture standards and best
· Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing
and incident handling after deployment.
· Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model
· Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team
commitment to meeting objectives
· Proactive, creative problem solving skills in ambiguous and
· Strong data modelling and query writing skills
· Skills building tables/views or data warehousing on Oracle or MS
SQL Server environments
· Skills and/or experience developing database programming on
Oracle or MS SQL Server
· Understanding of structured data, dimensional models or cubes and
various forms of ETL for reporting
· Experience preparing data for use in analytics and reporting
· Familiarity with unstructured data
· Familiarity with object oriented programming
· Business fluency in English
*Preferred Technical Skills:*
· 3+ years of experience developing in SAP HANA, SAP BW, Oracle, or
· Experience building Big Data Solutions using a secure Hadoop
environment and NoSQL technology.
· Experience data modelling using ETL/ingestion tools: SLT, Stream
sets, Business Objects Data Services (BODS), Sqoop, and Flume)
· Advanced in at least one functional programming language.
· Experience with scripting languages (SQL, Scala, Pig, and
Bash/Python) to manipulate data.
· Experience in a JVM language• Experience working with front end
visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, and Business Objects.
· Experience with NoSQL data stores (especially Cassandra).
· Experience with Spark, Hive, Impala.
· Experience with Kafka.
· Comfortable scripting in *NIX environment (ssh and standard
· Understanding of object-oriented and functional programming
· Contributions to large open-source projects.
· Version control, particularly Git.
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*
*Mailto: - **ashish.ve...@idctechnologies.com* <su...@idctechnologies.com>
*Phone No: - 408-459-5637*
*Hangout: **itjobprofession...@gmail.com* <itjobprofession...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.