Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Nityo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
Core Java Application Developer/ Architect –
Columbus, OH or Dallas, TX.
This is a contract position.
*Note: We need Strong Core Java Candidates. *
The Applications Developer position in Digital Tech is responsible for
ensuring the successful design, development and code review of application
components from a project level.
You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere
to coding standards, procedures, and techniques. You will additionally be
responsible for performing software troubleshooting and monitoring
functions for an extremely high transaction rate and low to zero downtime
· 10+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience
throughout the entire project lifecycle
· Strong analysis, design, coding, review and debugging skills with
· Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project delivery
· Experience in identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed
by other team members
· Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
· Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical
information to non-technical.
· Should be able to work in a fast paced and scrum/agile environment with
aggressive deadlines, where each sprint will constitute 2 to 3 weeks
*Skills required: * Must have experience with Java/J2SE 7 with a deep
understanding of the language and core API's, web services,
multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, design patterns, Service
Preferred skills: Financial services experience
Technology: Core Java, J2EE-JDBC, JMS, NoSQL dB, Embedded dB
Application Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit
Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo Db, Derby
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris
Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.