*Job Title: IVR Technology Architect*
*Location: Middletown, NJ 07748*
*Duration: 6+ Years*
· Interface with clients including Enterprise and Government
· Lead requirement and design meetings, Gather technical
specifications and business requirements
· Develop technical system requirements, Address client inquiries
· Provide technical documentation, Report project status to Project
manager, Escalate technical and project issues to project manager
· Responsible for execution of module by ensuring developers are
meeting deliverables, coding to standards/architecture, understand/adhere
to change, defect and release management
· Addresses client inquiries and investigations during and after
the development lifecycle,
· Meets with clients onsite when required
· *IVR, Avaya, Genesys, Cisco – Cross platform knowledge*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.