Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com and call me 408-844-3778.
*Title: Sr. Sales Force Developer*
*Duration: 12+ Months (Need Local consultant for face to face interview )*
*Location: Jersey City, New Jersey*
*Job Description: *
• 3-6 years programming experience
• Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL,
Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
• Salesforce.com configuration and application design skills
• Salesforce.com integration experience preferred
• Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
• 3-6 years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 3-6 years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 3-6 years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
• Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
• Financial services/brokerage experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Candidate should have at least one of the following sales force
certifications: DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer 1.
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian
The Sr. Sales force Developer will perform complex software design tasks
and work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of
complex Sales force systems/projects.
• Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high
complexity which require research and analysis
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and
flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly
complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends
solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team
members, to develop system solutions to business problems
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and
maintain application software
• Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.