*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.
*Title: *Salesforce Business Systems
Analyst (8+ yeas)
*Requisition Type: *6+ month contract
*MOI: *Telephonic+ Skype
*Visa: *USC/GC and H1B
*Location: *Virginia Beach
· Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM software required.
· Experience with Salesforce Non Profit Starter Pack a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce Communities a plus.
· Related with Salesforce certification a plus.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
· Experience with project, program, and enterprise-wide
requirements definition and management systems methodologies.
· Strong analytical and product management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business
needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Experience with Business Process Modeling practices and
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and
the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Has the
ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
· Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate
solutions under pressure.
· Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment,
mentor and support additional IT team members. Experience working in
Agile teams a plus.
· Experience with the introduction of new technologies and
standards in an unstructured environment.
· Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and IT
· Experience in selecting and implementing packaged software
· Experience with integrated multi-channel marketing (print,
telephone, digital media, social media, ecommerce and/or consumer services)
· Training and/or certification in IIBA BABOK a plus.
· Working knowledge and experience with non-profit fundraising a
· Experience in e Commerce a plus.
Salesforce larger scale implementation. Worldwide presence. 25 centers
around the world that feed in. Humanitarian work, fundraising, etc. common
platform to help them better understand the constituents of each center.
Help develop some fundraising capabilities. Settled on SalesForce. Global
Architecture for SalesForce and work with vendor to help implement the
defined structure for each of the sites. .
· This position is responsible for determining the system needs for
clients global Salesforce CRM initiatives, including donor management,
fundraising and humanitarian activities in 25 locations around the world,
and translating these needs into business process, system requirements, and
Salesforce solution designs. This individual will be a catalyst for change
and provide a bridge between Information Technology and corporate
headquarters and international field office Operations functions to ensure
that business requirements are cohesive, integrated and contribute to
enterprise level efficiencies as well as departmental level improvements.
· The successful candidate will be experienced with multiple
techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to
business problems. In addition, this individual must be experienced with
defining Salesforce-based solutions that include Salesforce systems
components, third-party apps, process improvements and organizational
· The individual in this position will be challenged with
communicating with multiple stakeholders with varying Information
Technology needs, and varying language and cultural backgrounds and
translating those needs into a common set of business requirements to
support the implementation of global enterprise level processes and common
business rules. In addition, this individual will be required to negotiate
changes in requirements with these varying stakeholders within a global
framework which will apply corporate standards but also allow for local
· The Business Systems Analyst will define goals of systems and
steps necessary to achieve them. The BSA will use structured analysis to
plan system modifications and will determine necessary data structures,
processing procedures, and appropriate output to meet user needs. The BSA
will communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences using
diagrams and exhibits to effectively convey analysis and solutions. The BSA
will collaborate closely with the Architecture team to ensure alignment
with department and enterprise roadmaps.
*DUTIES AND TASKS:*
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document and systems
analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and
distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and
internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional and
Non-Functional Requirements, Use Cases, Functional Designs (GUI, Screen and
Interface designs), System Context Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, As-Is and
To-Be System documentation, User Acceptance Test Plans and Cases,
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
· Ensure projects are delivered successfully meeting requirements.
· Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how
they will successfully execute their plans
· Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and
external customers) and the software development team through which
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard
templates, using language understood by business and technology associates.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to
establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and
· Act as liaison between the business units, technology teams and
· Participate in the definition and implementation of IT project
methodologies and best practices.
· May contribute to product management, project management,
solution delivery and implementation by leveraging compatible technical
*REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: *
· Reports directly to IT Project Manager
*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*
222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245
*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* | *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.