Hope you are doing great!! Please find below position and please send me
updated resume of your consultant .
*Title: Business analyst (Property and Casualty domain knowledge )*
*Duration: Long Term *
*Location : Atlanta GA*
*Prior QA experience is required*
*Job Description :*
· Experience with is a must, specifically in the area of Surety
· Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and
business needs to support
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional
hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions,
outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not
limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases,
providing value-added analysis, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for
- Update and maintain Requirements Documentation, Requirements
Traceability Matrix, and other project documentation.
- Work with Project Management and Technical teams to develop detailed
labour estimates to develop and deploy functionality
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer
requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to
communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the new functionality and/or
changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions in one-on-one or
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization
*Required Skills and Experience: *
- 6 or more years of experience in software development lifecycle,
particularly in customer-facing roles gathering business requirements and
communicating those to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant
experience in implementing software in the Health industry.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Previous experience with MS SharePoint and Team Foundation Server or
- Excellent written and verbal communications. (Candidate will provide
former deliverables to show authorship and original ideas)
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications,
and technical requirements that can be used by downstream development and
testing teams with minimal clarification.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a
software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Must be a self-directed, self-sufficient analyst with demonstrated
initiative, sense of urgency, and ability to come up to speed as a subject
matter expert in a very short timeframe, gaining customer confidence
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to lead client engagements and
make a positive impact immediately upon joining the team.
- Experience authoring proposals, work orders, and system change
requests which document customer requests for new functionality.
- Ability to define customer requests in terms of bounded scope, written
schedule and work plan, as well as detailed approach including steps to
complete the work.
- Demonstrated customer management abilities
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.