Greeting of The Day!!
*Firmware validation engineers*
1. Basic understanding of BMC (Baseboard management controller –
embedded controller in computer servers responsible for manageability)
2. Working Knowledge of IPMI spec (IPMI – Intelligent Platform Management
3. Understanding of LAN / Network configuration (DHCP, Static IP, subnet
4. Experience in any IPMI Spec validation or development would be a plus.
5. Understanding of sensor functionality used in servers
6. Should be able to work in independent environment
7. Should be able to follow direction provided for test execution
8. Experience with TCL/TK coding would be a plus
9. Quick learner in fast paced working environment
10. Experience with hardware validation of servers and firmware validation
of Server Management.
11. Experience with full life cycle testing from test plans and test case
development to scripting, automated testing, regression testing, functional
testing, system testing and test analysis.
12. Hands-on experience with any test frameworks and any defect filing
13. Self-driven and can demonstrate the ability to effectively multitas
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.