I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to hverma@tekshapers <hve...@tekshapers.com>
*Position – **Sr. Front End Developer*
*Location - NYCDuration - 4-6 month C2H *
*Work Authorization - Green Card, EAD or US Citizin ONLY - No H1*
* Interview: Phone screen, face to face interview - *
*** Strong almost expert level with
required - e-Commerce/Retail is a HUGE plus*
- *Position: Senior Frontend Developer *
- *Location: NYC *
- *Status: 4-6 Months - Contract to hire *
- *Remote Option: No*
*Qualified candidates MUST be experienced with and technically sound in the
- *Framework Knowledge/experience: Angular 2, Backbone and/or Node.Js *
- *Must speak to experience and complete examples of development/trouble
shooting and show comfort in completing tasks assigned *
- *Will be responsible to maintain a very high traffic website*
*The qualified candidate should have developed some projects in multiple
languages for a production environment, and must be able to make a decision
which technologies to use for a specific problem and must be able to
explain their choice. *
*Prior experience with eCommerce/retail is a requirement of this position.*
- *Flexible and adaptable to feedback and constructive criticism *
- *Team Player with a well rounded and professional attitude *
- *Great communication and collaboration skills*
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
Email: hve...@tekshapers.com <achau...@tekshapers.com>
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj], [
vib...@tekshapers.com] and [Ext - 149]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.