Please go through the below requirement if you have any consultant please
send me the updated profile to* saja...@radgov.com <saja...@radgov.com%20> *or
reach me at *954-691-4588 Ext 856*
*Must Have 7+ years of Experience in QA Tester 3*
*Must Have 3+years in IOS Mobile*
*WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY.*
*OPT,GC,EAD GC, H1b, US CItizen. *
*POSITION: QA Tester 3*
*LOCATION:* *Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA*
*DURATION: 11 Months Contract*
*CLIENT: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania*
*JOB ID: 479010*
*Required Yrs of Exp*
*Yrs of Exp*
Agile method software testing experience
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
iOS Mobile experience
Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Interview Type: *
· This requisition requires onsite in-person first round interviews
· Tester 3 (TEST3) - 4 plus years relevant experience in an agile
testing environment; 3 years iOS mobile experience; excellent written and
verbal communication skills a must have.
· The Tester is a member of a team which plans, constructs, and
executes product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume tests,
network tests as well as works with others for release control processes.
The more experienced Tester manages, plans, constructs, and executes tests
and integrates with release control process.
· Reviews and understands the Test Team work plan.
· Assists in managing and directing Test Team processes.
· Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks
affecting own work and work of the Test and/or Application Teams.
· Develops contingency plans as necessary.
· Researches problems before approaching the Team Lead or Test Team
Lead for assistance.
· Assists or guides Testers as needed.
· Develops understanding of system business requirements supported
by the Test team
· Assists Application Teams to plan and execute component and
· Participates in assembly or product test execution as required.
· Defines product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
· Develops, updates, and maintains testing standards and procedures.
· Resolves testing process questions / issues.
· Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test
· Conducts inspections; resolve issues.
· Coordinates and executes assembly or product tests with the Test
Team, Application Team and the Program Manager.
· Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring
· (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
· Works with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and
build technical and Updates and tests release installation procedures.
· Generally aware of new developments in industry and processes and
ability to apply to work as appropriate.
· Determines time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
· Defines and utilizes entry / exit criteria for testing.
· Schedules the design of structured walk-throughs or inspections;
· Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business
· Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
· Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve
issues in a timely manner.
· Identifies and tracks issues, risks, and action items.
· Creates test models for product test and release control (plans,
data, and scripts).
· Conducts structured walk-throughs
· Executes assembly or product tests.
· Meets time estimates for assigned tasks.
· Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
· Follows quality standards.
· Able to work in a team environment
· Completes assigned tasks.
· Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CE2A25.1E31F4B0]
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and
Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and
during the process we may require certain information/documentation to
validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is
responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please
be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential
and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you
are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more
clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to
escalati...@radgov.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.