Hope you are doing great.
We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
If you have any suitable profile please send the resume in word format to
a...@compunnel.com, you can also reach me at Phone : 609-606-9010 Ext 1786
*Position: SAP Solution Architect*
*Location: Kansas City, MO*
*Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire *
· This is a pivotal role with a high degree of visibility. We are
looking for an individual with energy, strong communication skills and
presence to be able to engage with the business and IT teams in formulating
- At least 14 years’ hands-on technical and functional experience in
working with SAP.
- Provides consulting on solutions, including how to leverage standard
SAP technologies/functionality and how to enable requirements while
minimizing on-going maintenance costs.
- Strong understanding of business best practices.
- Ability to translate business requirements into best in class SAP
· Rail experience is highly desirable.
· Partners with other Architects, vendors, business and technical
teams to understand SAP system needs and translate into capability and
platform roadmaps. Subsequently works with teams to ensure that roadmaps
· Functional knowledge of SAP Financials. Knowledge of Lease
Accounting IFRS 16 standards highly desirable
· Candidate should have experience with integration across an
entire SAP suite, but for this go-around, they do not need expertise in
every single aspect like last time. i.e. How does Ariba integrate with
accounting, how does Concur integrate with AP etc.
o Big points are BPC / SF (Hire to Retire) / Lease Accounting / Revenue
Recognition Standard (IFRS 16) / EAM (PM – PS Integration). Per the above
bullet, they need a breath of functional knowledge and technical expertise
– create solutions from requirements…this a solutioning position
o Lease Accounting is big in railways…must have experience with this
o Put a roadmap and build it out in detail – specifically in S4 HANA
o Fixing the foundation – how finance integrates, how maintenance works
with integrating Infor to SAP
o Must be hands on and know how to show team members how to integrate
with a prototype
o Advise the business – provide alternatives to the business if SAP
can’t integrate in the manner they want it to.
o Rail / Oil and Gas / Airlines / Heavy Asset Industries
· Experience in developing enterprise architecture
including Enterprise Asset Management, BPC for Financial Planning and
Analysis, Concur, SuccessFactors, Ariba, S4 HANA, Simple Finance, Simple
Logistics, Personas, Fiori.
· Experience in working with Cloud solutions integrated
with on premise.
· Working knowledge of SOX audit tools (SAP GRC, other).
· Reviews and validates/enhances definitions of
standards for SAP landscape, SAP interfaces, SAP Authorizations and SAP
· Works with SAP Basis and IT Shared Services teams on
topics such as capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, system
· Setup and use of Solution Manager for Solutions
Monitoring, Automated customizing Synchronization, Testing (integration
with HP-ALM), Development (Solution Implementation, Central User
Administration (CUA), Change Request Management (ChaRM), Support Desk),
Service Level Reporting and Central Performance History (CPH).
· If living outside the KC area, the candidate needs to
plan on relocating to Kansas City after 4 weeks. Expectation to be in the
office Monday to Friday. These are MUST HAVES.
· Big 4 consulting experience would be highly desirable.
Thanks and Regards,
*Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist *
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
Phone: (609) 606 9010 x 1786
*Connect with me on Linkedin:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.