*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
<raj...@spgamerica.com>** (OR) **732-343-7688 x 3049* *.*
*POSITION:* *Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect*
*LOCATION: **Chevy Chase, MD*
*Under general direction, performs analysis, develops proof of concepts,
and patterns and best practices for cloud deployed applications; with a
focus on maintainability, agility, and availability.*
· STUDIES future system needs and DEVELOPS architecture strategies
for cloud deployed solutions
· PROVIDES recommendations for appropriate supporting technologies
for projects and design relationships for cloud deployed solutions.
· REVIEWS and ANALYZES technical and business requirements and
DETERMINES the approach required for defining a standard architecture
pattern/solution through proof of concept and documentation.
· CONFERS with organizational personnel to determine the problem
and type of data to be processed and how it will be applied in the cloud.
· ANALYZES problems in terms of systems and programming
requirements and MODIFIES the architectural approach and design.
· DEMONSTRATES strong proficiency in internal and external system
design and cloud operations.
· PREPARES a definition of the problem together with recommendation
for the technical and cloud/application architecture changes.
· ADVISES and CONSULTS on the implementation of cloud
· CODES, DEBUGS, TESTS, DOCUMENTS, and SUPPORTS cloud architecture
solutions and centralized DevOps solutions.
· DEMONSTRATES strong working knowledge of cloud platforms and
operational environment as it is implemented for GEICO.
· PLANS the development, delivery, and integration of cloud
deliverables across multiple departments.
· PREPARES plan and estimates for work tasks and tracks progress.
· Very good understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud platform (IAS
· Good knowledge of TFS
· Functional understanding of Microsoft test manager
*Thanks for your Time and Support*
*Rajesh | Technical Recruiter*
*Software Programming Group*
*15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854*
*Tel: 732-343-7688 x 3049 || Fax: 732-343-7689*
*Email: |raj...@spgamerica.com <%7csamb...@spgamerica.com> | URL
: www.spgamerica.com <http://www.spgamerica.com/>*
*IT Services || Consulting*
*USA || INDIA*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.