We are looking for Quality Assurance local to St Louis MN, don’t send me
candidates if they are not Local.
*Client: State of MN *
*Location: St.Paul MN *
*Mode of Interview: In Person *
*Anticipated Start Date: ASAP - project is expected to be completed in
*The resource needs to have: *Experience in data migration to help ensure a
smooth transition of all historical data. Regression and integration
testing experience to help ensure that changes in a new version of the
software do not negatively affect previously approved code and to ensure
that integrations to other systems continue to work as expected. Experience
working in an agile work environment and understanding of agile processes
for the QA effort.
- Data conversion from the existing Computerized Criminal History;
- Data synchronization and integrity;
- Integration with several existing BCA services and systems;
- Implementation of several business processes;
- Appropriate dissemination of information.
1. Five years (in total) of QA/Testing experience that includes:
Web application user interface testing, usability testing, regression
testing, and systems integrations testing. Testing web services using
SoapUI and UI testing. Test planning, writing test cases, logging/tracking
defects, final test reporting. Analysis related to quality control,
performance and operability.
2. Three years of experience as a tester on a project team using an
3. Five years of experience writing complex SQL statements for use in
4. Two years of experience reading, creating, and/or interpreting XML.
5. Two years of experience documenting and executing test cases using a
1. Experience working with Oracle RDB.
2. Experience working with JIRA.
3. Experience with MarkLogic (NoSQL) database structures.
4. Experience using the Rational Quality Manager (RQM) tool set for
tracking test cases.
5. Experience with Automated testing using HP UFT.
6. Performance testing using HP Loadrunner.
7. Web services testing using SOAPUI.
8. Experience working with off-site development teams and remote/virtual
9. Experience working with law enforcement agency criminal history, or
other related data.
10. Experience testing a complex data conversion project that includes
data cleansing and error analysis, processing & logging.
Direct: 973-821-7785 * 220 || Cell: 617-971-6765.
Address: 399 Campus Dr STE 314
Somerset New Jersey 08873 USA.
[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01D2082A.0E72D120]
[image: Description: LInk] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sree-s-925b93b9>
This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized
access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended
recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it
from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.