Please go through the below requirement if you have any consultant please
send me the updated profile to* saja...@radgov.com <saja...@radgov.com%20> *or
reach me at *954-691-4588 Ext 856*
*Must Have 10+ Years of Experience in **Network Engineer *
*Must Have experience in **VMware 4/5, Technical writing*
*POSITION: Network Engineer*
*LOCATION: Columbia, South Carolina 29201, USA*
*DURATION: 12 Months Contract*
*CLIENT: State of SC*
*JOB ID: 7054-1*
· Participate in a team comprised of DHEC and solution
implementation staff for Server Hosting related planning, designing,
installation, configuration and conversion of physical and virtual server
environment for conversion to IaaS.
· Will coordinate with Server Hosting Manager on the daily
assignments, tasks, coordinate and collaborate with contract staff as well
as existing DHEC Server Hosting staff as relates to IaaS project.
· Ensure project and task timelines are set, met, mitigate issues
by resolving or proposing solution.
· Will advise Staff on hardware configurations and implementations,
work with IaaS vendor and staff on deliverables, troubleshooting and
conversion of current environment from HyperV to VMWare.
· Will take ownership of server IaaS tasks and deliverables and
ensure they are completed.
· The position will be utilized for 40 hours per week for the
duration of this project.
· The selected candidate should be able to work flexible hours
where it may be necessary for work to be completed outside traditional
· The candidate will work closely with the Assigned Section Manager
to identify, prioritize, and schedule workload and implementation to IT
standards and procedures.
· The candidate will work closely with customer and subject matter
experts for the system design and testing.
· This will also include compliance to DHEC security
policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to
streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction.
*Required skills (rank in order of importance):*
· Experience managing medium to large enterprise implementation of
VMware 5.5 and higher utilizing vCenter.
· Experience managing and supporting medium to large enterprise
environments utilizing hyper-v.
· Experience leading teams through conversion of p2v and v2v.
· Experience with backup and dr in enterprise environment.
· Experience with technical documentation writing.
· Experience with industry standard information security practices.
· Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems
*Preferred skills (rank in order of importance):*
· Prefer experience with Microsoft Hyperv
· CITRIX Presentation Server or Xenapp
· GPO and PowerShell
· Experience working with SC Department of Technology.
· Dell Compeallent SAN Administration.
· Experience with security and data classification related to CDC,
HIPAA, and CJIS.
· Ability to establish positive working relationships with
technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices,
organization and operations
· Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and
*Required education: *
· Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or
equivalent work experience.
· Network Engineer, Virtualization, VMware 4/5, Technical writing
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and
Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and
during the process we may require certain information/documentation to
validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is
responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please
be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential
and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you
are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more
clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to
escalati...@radgov.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.