Hope you are doing well !!!
*Please share your consultant profile below position at*
*Role: Opening Automated Java Tester*
*Location: Omaha Nebraska*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract to hire*
*Visa: Only Citizens or GC.*
*Interview process will be phone and in person or Skype. *
*Local candidates preferred*
*We ask that candidates conduct Skype interviews from the supplier office
if possible due to the high number of interviews taking place where
candidates have other individuals in the room answering questions for
*Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:*
• Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to create test scenarios
that model desired system behavior
• Write automated system tests in Java & Cucumber
• Create and enhance market simulators to enable testing of emerging
• Ensure the timely and continuous operation of the automated test suite in
the development environment
• Maintain wiki documentation regarding the operation of the automated test
• Work with developers to enhance their understanding and use of automated
• Collect and report on test suite metrics
• 3+ years Java development
• 3+ years in software testing role
• Must demonstrate experience with Behavior Driven or Test Driven
• Oracle Database and SQL
• Git, Mercurial, SVN, or similar source control system
• Experience in Unix or Linux environments
• BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience.
• Cucumber, JBehave, Spock, RSpec, or other BDD Framework
• Agile team experience
• Atlassian tools: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
• Financial experience helpful, but not required
Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems
infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and
software. Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a
bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the
field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct
the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
*Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:*
*Bachelor’s Degree Additional Information: Strong core JAVA experience
Experience with testing and test automation Creating use cases Must have
experience working within test frameworks*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*TEK Inspirations LLC*
Cowboys PKWY, #3074, Irving, TX 75063
Phone: *571-723-4947**|*E: raj...@tekinspirations.com
*Gtalk :*rajeshkb...@gmail.com *||* W: www.tekinspirations.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-scm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.