Hi,

We need Architect/Lead .Net Developer. Kindly do sens your resumes to
sind...@boston-technology.com

Duration – Long Term

Position: Contract

Location: Nashville, TN

Rates: Open

in Offshore/Onsite Model and client interfacing. Please share profiles only
with the required skills.

Need someone, who knows every inside out of .Net technologies and somebody
who can get the work done from entire offshore team and will manage them
too.

10 + years of experience in application design, software development,
project management, and business process engineering.

Extensive experience in using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Visual Basic .NET,
C #, ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, COM, DCOM, MS SQL Server 7/2000.

Strong experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

Strong knowledge and experience on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, MS .NET
Compact Framework, ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, .Net Remoting, Secure XML Web
Services.

Experience with n-Tier application design, Multi-Threading and Queuing.

Should have experience managing onsite, offsite projects and teams.

Managing projects to ensure on-time delivery of integrated technology
solutions.

*Key Technical Skills:*

*             C#.Net, ASP.net, VB .Net

*             SQL Server 2000/2005

*             Web services, SOA

*             Strong in OOPS

*             Strong Architecture skills**
**             Strong Communications skills is a pre requisite*

--
Sindhu. H
Resource Manager