*Hi,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any resources for this position….*

*Please send me resumes to nar...@tammina.com*

* *

* *

*POS: UI Developer with Delphi*

*LOC: NYC *

*Duration: 6 Months *

* *

*We need a UI developer with Delphi, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML etc for a
NY city.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naresh Kumar.Pyla  | Tech Tammina*

*203 Elden Street, Suite # 404,*

*Herndon, VA-20170***

*www.tammina.com*

*Call: 703-349-1104*

*Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Mail: nar...@tammina.com <ki...@tammina.com>*

*IM : pyla_nar...@yahoo.co.in*

*IM: nareshkumartamm...@gmail.com*

* *

*Note: The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected
Healthcare Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender via telephone or return mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III
passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove"
and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading.
Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any
caused.*

* *