Hi,

Please let me know if you have any resources for the below position…ASAP

Please send me resume to *nar...@tammina.com*

* *

*Role: .NET 3.5 & 4 w/ WCF*

*Duration: 6 month+*

*Location: Chicago, IL (Local to IL)*

WCF- Windows Communication Foundation- must have an understanding of what it
does and used previously

Must have experience with an ORM-Object Relational Mapping- Nhybernate is
preferred

Entity framework experience

This is not a front end guy-backend. Must be actively implementing c# and
have worked with .net 3.5 and 4- they will be working with brand new
technology

Must have architecture experience at the development level- this is not a
solutioning arch role- key difference- it’s service oriented architecture
which is sr. development.

This is Web

Must have experience designing systems and understand layers- data layer,
service layer, domain objects etc

Should have been in heavy test driven environments- unit testing, n testing

Should know dependency injection or inversion of control

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naresh Kumar.Pyla  | Tech Tammina*

*www.tammina.com*

*Call: 703-349-1104*

*Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Mail: nar...@tammina.com <ki...@tammina.com>*

*IM : pyla_nar...@yahoo.co.in | nareshkumartamm...@gmail.com*

* *

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. This mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading.Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.