Hello,

Please do reply to *sind...@boston-technology.com*

Location: Colchester, VT
Duration: 6+ months

Pretty straightforward. They need 2 .Net developers with c#, asp.net and
e-commerce/b2c experience. They need one Technical Lead as well. They all
will be at least 6 months. They have taken people perm as well but usually
that is after a year or so. The Tech Lead will be needed in 30 days or
after the first of the year.  Also if you have a PM with strong e-commerce
or b2c experience let me know. I have one person in play and they need
another.

--
Regards,
Sindhu Hari