*Hi ,

We are working on below requirement.*If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info and rate per hour.*
**
Role: Sr.SAP Portal Developer with Portal Architecture
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Tampa,FL
Rate: Give your best*

Our Direct client is looking to hire a strong SAP Portal developer with excellent Knowledge of SAP Portal architecture. SLD configuration, SSO configuration with backend systems (ECC, SRM, T&E CRM etc ). The resource needs 7 + years of experience in Architecting and Designing SAP Portal custom usability solutions in an enterprise environment.

*SKILLS -- REQUIRED:*

* SAP Portal Developer senior roles
* SAP Portal Architect roles
* Architecting and Designing SAP Portal Applications in an enterprise environment - 7+ years * SLD configuration, SSO configuration with backend systems (ECC, SRM, T&E CRM etc )
* Configuring in SAP Portal
- SRM
- CRM
- BI
- T&E
- Leasing
- Real Estate
* Work independently with minimum supervision
* 1st language English or equivalent (7+ years in English speaking situations like US, Europe, Asia Pac)
* Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies as needed
* Provides leadership, guidance to other resources, motivate and coordinate the activities of the team
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision

Thanks and Regards,
Amarinder Singh
IT Associate,
Contact:  312-675-2450.
Kalven Technologies Inc.
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused