Please share matching profiles...

Position: IT Security Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Preferred: Credit Industry
Experience: 5 Years
Rates: $50/hr

Required / Roles and responsibilities:

1) Associate should have expertise in maintaining CA Top Secret
2) Experience to code user exits
3) Maintain the security rules and databases in security tool
4) Experience in security rule maintenance in CA TOP Secret for
                a. IBM Products like CICS, MVS, SYSVIEW etc.
                b. CA Products like File Aid, Strobe, Endevor  etc.
                c. Compuware products like Abend Aid etc.
5) Should be able to test and perform relevant changes for the upgrades in
above listed products.
6) Exposure to Identity Manager and Sale Point would be preferable.

Thanks and regards

Satnam Singh
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: satnam.si...@idctechnologies.com
<mailto:satnam.si...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
IM: Please Add | Yahoo: satnamrecruiter | Gmail: satnamrecruiter
LinkedIN: Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn.
http://lnkd.in/iDs25V

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.