Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: Senior Java Developer with PHP*

*Location: Durham, NC*

*Duration: 6+Months With Possible Extension*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Good communication and co-ordination

·         Strong Java / J2EE with Oracle(Sql , Pl/sql)  experience  and
hands on coding in recent projects.

·         Strong Design experience and Design Patterns experience

·         Knowledge in mobile application development(iPad, iPhone,
Android, BB)

·         Knowledge in resolving Mobile app performance issues

·         Knowledge in fixing Mobile app rendering issues.

·         Expertise in Rules engine.

·         Expertise on performance optimization for web project

·         Expertise in Continuous Integration environment.

·         Hands on experience in writing JUnits and delivering with high
code coverage.

·         Ability to lead large onsite offshore teams

·         Knowledge on  ETL  & Cognos or any other BI tools (Nice to have)

·         Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com