Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Alfresco Tech Support*

*Location: **Reston, VA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: Open all inclusive*

Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot *Alfresco Enterprise Content
Management software*

- *Implement monitoring tools on Alfresco servers*.

- Monitor the Alfresco service components using monitoring tools, such as
New Relic and Splunk, and decide when to escalate issues

- Identify performance bottlenecks, and take corrective actions

- Measure the availability of Alfresco services and the impact of service
outages

- Consolidate the downtime information from the service management
functions and perform root cause analysis in case of service failure or
outages

- Identify areas for improvement in the Alfresco system, working closely
with the vendor to adhere to vendor and industry best practices

- Identify and automate activities to optimize the Alfresco build,
management and support capabilities

- Manage vendor relationship, conduct weekly meetings, facilitate
troubleshooting calls

- Manage and track software upgrades and licenses

- Manage user accounts

- Manage logs and log rotation process

- Gain holistic understanding of how and where Alfresco fits into the
overall environment landscape and architecture

*Required Skills:*

·         Enterprise Content Management - *Advanced*

·         TOMCat - *Advanced*

*Additional Preferred Skills:*

·         Infrastructure Management –*Proficient*

·         JBoss-Application Server-Administration - *Trained*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.