*Senior DataStage Developer *

*$55/hr *

*Birmingham, AL *

*6 months + *

Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this 6+ month
Senior Datastage Developer opening in Birmingham, AL. Must relocate to
Birmingham for this position. They are looking to hire immediately.
INTERVIEW PROCESS WILL BE 2 PHONE CALLS – MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION
SKILLS!!!!!!!!!

Very Senior level skills in Datstage Development - SME would be great!

We really need a lead developer on our team. Someone who is very
experienced in developing using Datastage and is also knowledeable in using
Unis scripting to suppliment coding. Ideally thr candidate would have
experience with DB2 as well. We are looking for someone who knows the
"tricks of the trade" and can help guide our developers who are experienced
but new to this tool suite. A Datastage SME would be great!!

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

3400 Highway 35 S,Suite# 9,Hazlet, NJ,USA 07730

*Direct*: 732-784-6492 | *Email*: so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk*: sojha1290|*Yim*: ojha1290