Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: Senior User Experience Designer – Mobile LOCATION: Boston Area,
MA DURATION: 6 + months INTERVIEW TYPE : F2F Required *

*Required: Basic Qualifications*
•    Advanced degree in a related field or equivalent experience
•       Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design
and interaction requirements and specifications
•       Experience designing and implementing applications in iOS and
Android environments
•       Expert knowledge of user centered design methodologies
•       Experience running design workshops
•       An ability to produce appropriate sketches, drawn renderings,
wireframes, navigation models, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in an
iterative environment
•       Proficient in Axure and Visio or OmniGraffle as well as Photoshop
or Fireworks
•    Portfolio of previous projects
•    5 plus years of experience

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter