Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

Jobs Details

Role     Consultant Siebel

Experience Level          5-8YEAR

Location Of Posting :    San Diego - California

*Job Description:*
. Require Siebel Lead. Good design and implementation skills. Associate
Consultant Siebel DESWTACSDEL411. Implementation experience in IAR
configuration with UCM.2. Sound knowledge in business services and
workflow.3. Real time & batch experience using webservices and EIM4.
Understanding of the Siebel development process, architecture, and data
model5. Experience with configuring Siebel Tools, eScript, Workflow and
Assignment Manager6. Experience with Informatica Data Quality and/or other
data quality tools is beneficial7. Understanding of project scoping and
planning8. Ability to gather and document business and functional
requirements9. Ability to create technical specification documents10.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required

Skills and Experience Details:
-->Siebel Architecture -->Siebel Upgrade -->CRM Platforms -->Siebel EIM
-->Siebel UCM -->Siebel Technical-Assignment Manager -->Siebel Tools
-->Data Quality

Required Skill(s)           Siebel Upgrade (L2) , CRM Platforms (L2) ,
Siebel Architecture (L3)

Essential Skill(s)            Siebel UCM (L1) , Siebel EIM (L3)

Additional Skill(s)         Data Quality (L1) , Siebel Tools (L1) , Siebel
Technical-Assignment Manager (L1)

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]