Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Prabhu* from *AIT Resource Group Inc.,*

We are looking for *Microsoft Dynamics CRM** Developer* at *Redmond,
WA. *Appreciate
if you could send me your consultant updated resume with the contact
details to *prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com <prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com>*
or reach me at *847 598 4444 Extn 8807*

*Position:* Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer

*Location:* Washington DC

*Duration:* 1 year+

*Job Description: *

*Mandatory skills:* Microsoft Dynamics CRM

*Desired skills:* MS CRM, .net, SQL

*Experience Required:*

·         Years of Professional Experience – 8+ years

·         Years of MS Dynamics CRM experience – 4+years

*Job Description:*

·         Experience with full SDLC

·         Extensive experience with MS Dynamics 2011 & Knowledge of
Microsoft technologies

·         Microsoft CRM certifications

·         Experience with at least 2-3 end to end large implementation and
development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

·         Should have 3-5 years of hands on experience in ASP .Net 4.0, C#,
WCF, Web Services and SQL Server 2008.

·         Good .Net Framework knowledge (CLR, GAC, GC, JIT, XML, X Path,
Reflections, Generics, Delegates, ADO.Net)

*Thanks & Regards*

Prabhu Ramalingam

AIT Resource Group Inc.

*Phone:* 847 - 598 - 4444 *Extn:* 8807

*Email:* prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com

*Web:* www.aitrg.com

(“MS Dynamics CRM” OR “Microsoft Dynamics CRM”) AND (CLR OR GAC OR JIT OR
“X Path” Reflections, Generics, Delegates, ADO.Net)