Hi All,

My name is *Harsha Ratna.* I am an IT Recruiter from *Virtue Group.* I am
reaching out to you regarding *ETL TESTER *position in *SAN RAMON,CA*.
Please go through the below requirement and if you are interested, Please
forward your updated resume to hdo...@virtuegroup.com or you can reach me
at  *678-735-4373 *

In case you are not interested in this opportunity, please forward to your
contacts who might be interested.

*Position Details:*

*POSITION : ETL TESTER*

*LOCATION : SAN RAMON,CA / HAWAII*

*DURATION :12+MONTHS*

ETL Tester with Banking Domain preferred and Report Testing Preferred.
Experience in

*Please fill the following details: *

Full Candidate Name:

Contact Number: