Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: QA (BI) Tester *

*Location: Toronto / Ontario, Canada*

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*VISA Status: No Constraints*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr*

*No of Positions: 5*

*JD:*

Below are the key skills and expertise that we are looking for the BI
Tester role.

We are currently looking for 5 individuals to start in the next 2-3 weeks
and another 6 in early March

Strong SQL Scripting Skills!!!

*BI Knowledge & Experience*

Data Warehouse Knowledge & Experience

BI and Data Warehouse QA/Testing Knowledge, Experience and Expertise

1.       How to you test a Fact and Dimension Table?

2.       How to build primary and secondary keys?

We are looking for the “doers” now.  They already have the leads who do the
white boarding conceptual work.

We need the resources that will write the deep SQL Scripts to perform the
required testing.
Resources that have experience in QA in this space and can hit the ground
running having knowledge on what they need to do to test things within BI
and Data Warehouse, and have the deep SQL Skills to be able to develop the
Test Scripts, execute them, and provide the results reporting

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc.
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com