Hi,

Hope you are doing Good!

I have below requirement with my direct client, if you have any consultant
regarding this then please reply me back with your consultant updated
resume and contact details.

After then I will submit your consultant profile to the client side.

If you have any query you are free to call me.

*Job Title --*  *SAP ABAP HR developer*

*Location –*   Cary, NC

*Duration –*   12+ Months

*Rate      –*     Market

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

   - *Experience in writing ABAP in HCM and OM*.  Experience in Data
   Dictionary
   - Experience in Reports (List, Interactive & ALV)
   - Experience in Function Modules including RFCs
   - Experience in User Exits/BADIs/Enhancement Spots
   - Experience in Classes, Methods and Interfaces(Strong Knowledge of OO
   concepts)
   - Experience in Dialog/Module Pool Programming for building Custom
   Transactions
   - Experience in Interface Programming
   - Experience in ALE/IDOC Technologies
   - SAP Scripts/Smart forms/Adobe Forms
   - In-depth understanding of various sub-modules (such as OM and PA) of
   SAP HCM/SAP HR is a must.
   - Should be able to support SAP HR applications which may include Time
   Management, Payroll, Benefits, Personnel Administration, ESS/MSS, and
   Organization Management.

Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to
communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.

*Experience Required:*

   - *At least 4-6 years of SAP ABAP HR experience*
   - At least 2 full life cycle implementation projects experience
   - Experience in development and configuration of HCM Forms and Processes
   using ABAP Webdynpro FPM Forms Framework.
   - Experience with ESS/MSS Portal functions.

Knowledge on Java and/or XML to support SAP XI, Enterprise Portal or other
SAP-related applications

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Saurabh*

*IT Recruitment North America*

*SAP Consulting, IT Staffing & Direct Hire*

*9622 Blackberry Terrace Dr., Spring, TX - 77379*

*TEL:| <%7C> (D) 281-954-5503 | (Board) **832-308-0608**| FAX: 281-990-2174*

*saur...@e-infionics.com <a...@e-infionics.com> | www.e-infionics.com
<http://www.e-infionics.com/> *