Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Oracle HCM QA consultant*

*Location: Bellevue, MA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*VISA Status: No Constraints*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr*

 1. Manual Test lead to manage functional testing at Onsite - Billerica,
USA.

2. Strong knowledge of Compensation workbench, Talent Management and
Succession planning

3. Proven track record to perform all aspects of Quality Assurance, such as
planning QA activities, providing input into requirements / specification /
design.

4. Experience with agile software practices and managing work across more
than one project.

5. Experience with various SDLC processes and how various QA activities and
quality-centered best practices fit into such product development
lifecycles.

6. Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred.

7. Good communication skills.

8. Minimum of 8-10 years of experience providing Software QA and Testing
services.

9. Experience working with offshore teams.

10. He/She must work as a Lead & manage the team.

11. Familiarity with Human Resource Buisness Process.

12. Worked on the Oracle Products Integration testing

13. Good knowledge of SQL is must.

14. Knowledge of HP Quality Center 10.x or higher version.
15. JIRA exposure is a plus.

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | ERP Consulting Company
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *913-660-0755*