Dear Vendors,

I have below urgent position with one of my direct clients in TX. Please
have a look and respond me with the resumes which you have.

*Job Title –  Java Developer *

*Duration – Long Term*

*Location – Dallas, TX*

*QUALIFICATIONS*

*JOB DETAILS*

*EDUCATION: *

Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

*EXPERIENCE: *

·         Minimum 9 years related experience.

·         Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

·         Strong *Java/ J2ee Experience.*

·         Strong *Spring, Hibernate* experience.

·         Experience with *Web-services.*

·         *Agile* experience.

·         Strong *database experience with Oracle*.

·         Experience with *JDBC*, Algorithm.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Thanks...

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*