*Please respond at :: vi...@compuvis.com <vi...@compuvis.com>*

Dear Vendors,

I have below position available with one of my direct clients in Dallas,
TX. Please have a look and help me with the right resources.

*Job Title: Java UI Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months+*

*LOCAL RESOURCES ARE ALWAYS PREFERRED*

   - Java/UI web Developer  Proficient with HTML5 and CSS,CSS3 and
   Javascript, Design and develop innovative UI components
   - Work as part of a dynamic team to design, develop and maintain web
   services and JavaScript libraries
   - Research and recommend mobile web frameworks and emerging web
   technologies

Thanks...

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732.412.3617

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com

LinkedIn: *in.linkedin.com/pub/vikash-sharma/42/240/bbb/en
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/vikash-sharma/42/240/bbb/en>*

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressees, and it may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not a named addressee on this message, or if I
mistakenly addressed it to you, please immediately notify me by reply
e-mail and then delete the message.  Thank you.