*Please send the resumes at :: ash...@mroads.com <ash...@mroads.com>*

Good Morning Vendors,

I have below mentioned position available with one of my direct clients in
MA. Please have a look and let me know if you have any suitable candidates
for the same.

*Job Title               : Sr. .Net Developer*

*Location               : Dallas, TX*

*Duration              : 6 Months+*

*LOCAL RESOURCES ARE ALWAYS PREFERRED...*

*EXPERIENCE: REQUIRED SKILLS:*

•7-9 years of experience required in .net development.

• Advanced C# programming skills

*Key Skills:*
* .NET
* C#
* MVC 3 +
* JavaScript / JQuery
* ASP.NET
* SQL Server - Database Design, Procedures, schema Data Warehousing

*Desirable:*
* XML (XSL & XSLT)
* Ajax, Jquery, SOA, WCF, SOAP, and Web Services
* SSRS, SSIS • Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal

Thanks...

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*