*Please respond at :: ash...@mroads.com <ash...@mroads.com>*

Hi Vendors,

Good Morning...

We have a urgent requirement for one of our direct client in Dallas, TX
location. Kindly review the requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable candidate for the same.

*Job Title               : Sr. Java Developer *

*Duration              : Long Term Contract*

*Location               : Southlake, TX*

*Experience: *

• Minimum 7 years related experience.

• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

• Strong Java/ J2ee Experience.

• Strong Spring, Hibernate experience.

• Experience with Web-services.

• Agile experience.

• Strong database experience with Oracle.

• Experience with JDBC, Algorithm.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*Job Details:*

• Develop codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or
enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.

• Under general direction, develop code, test and debug new complex
software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance
capacity.

• Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and
resolve them.

• Resolve customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.

• May assist in development of software technical documentation.

• Demonstrate software.

• Design and codes complex applications using advanced technology.

• May create optimization programs to resolve problems.

• May design and build prototype applications

Thanks…

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*