Hi

This is *Saurabh* a recruiter from Technology Resource group, we are the
leading staffing and a recruitment company base out in CA, Currently we are
hiring people for *QA Engineer *with one of our client based in * Dayton,
OH and Boca Raton, FL  *area which is a of long term contract position.

*Title : QA AutomationTester*

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : 6+ Month*

*GC and Citizen*

*Rate : $40/hr on c2c*

*I need candidates with .NET experience, Jira, TFS and Automation/Manual. *

manual testing methods.  Ensures the software meets the acceptance criteria
of the FAS business and follows internal guidelines and best practices.
Specializes in testing web services. Works as a member of the team to
successfully deliver business value.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

•        Develops, implements, and maintains manual and automated software
quality assurance tests, methods, and systems to ensure the accuracy and
stability of the software applications.

•        Prepares test documentation based on requirements and writes and
executes test cases and defect reports.

•        Analyzes results, draws conclusions from test results, and makes
necessary recommendations for improvements.

*Qualifications/Requirements**:*

•        Self-directed and motivated.

•        Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.

•        Experience with automated testing tools such as QTP, Telerik,
Selenium, SOAPUI .

•        Experience with C#, XML, .NET & SQL.

•        Experience with QA Methods and processes.

•        Experience with MS Windows development environments including
.NET, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, .ASPX, and others.

•        Familiarity with SSIS technology.

•        Familiarity with ETL testing and processes.

*Education/Training/Experience**:*

•        BS/BA or equivalent years of experience

•        5+ years of experience

THANK YOU,

Saurabh Jangid

Technical Recruiter

 *Technology Resource Group Inc.*

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 984  | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   sjan...@tresourceinc.com  | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk:   trg.saurabh  | YIM :   saurabh4jangid