Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
Please send me suitable Java consultants regarding the below requirement.

   - *Location**: Boston*, MA
   - *Position Type**: Contract*
   - *Duration:* 6+months
   - *Notes:*

*Job Description*
Using cutting-edge algorithms and technologies to make it easier for
researchers to access resources in the CRCs, this high profile software
system streamlines operational processes for the clinical research centers.

If you join our team, you will:

   - Create a new, high-profile application
   - Work with smart and creative people
   - Solve interesting software engineering AND computer science problems
   - Use industry leading technologies

We are looking for a software engineer who is familiar with Agile software
engineering practices and tools, is passionate for development and delivery
of quality software, and is capable and enthusiastic about working with
product owners, engineers, and testers. The Software Engineer has the
following responsibilities:

   - Work closely with our business analysts and product owners to manifest
   evolving requirements into a working application
   - Implement front-end designs using AngularJS, HTML, and CSS
   - Implement RESTful web services using Java and Hibernate
   - Contribute design, code, and unit tests to our existing scheduling
   application

Basic Qualifications: BA/BS in computer science. The candidate will have 5+
years of experience in software development and at least 3 years in Java.

Additional Qualifications: M.S. in computer science or related field is
preferred. Ideal candidates will have professional experience with
end-to-end development (front-end, RESTful web services, database design).
Experience working with Agile methodologies (continuous integration, unit
testing, SCRUM) is highly desirable. Experience with AngularJS, Hibernate,
and Spring is highly desirable. Candidates should be comfortable
collaborating with technical leadership, sponsors and end-users. Prior
experience in the development of biomedical informatics applications and
scientific software is highly desirable.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*