We need a resource with at least 6-8 yrs experience.  Texas, Dallas for
Openstack

The team who we are going to provide the two resources are working towards
production deployment of MPN(mobile private network) services on a Redhat
(OPS) open stack distribution with Virtualized Applications such as PGW and
Firewall with Service Orchestration capabilities.

They are looking for experienced openstack resource who per my assessment
should have the following profile. I understand that these would be
difficult to find in a single candidate but we need to have folks with hand
on predominant open stack experience.

   - *ETSI MANO and TOSCA*
   - *Hands on – Openstack (Juno/Kilo) – Fuel , Nova , Neutron , Cinder ,
   Horizon *
   - *HEAT templates – creation and updates*
   - *Service Recipe definition*
   - *Understanding Virtualization -  EXSi, KVM and LXC*
   - *OVS/DPDK/SRIOV*
   - *YANG model definition and adaptors*
   - *Hands on expertise with Linux and related modules*

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*